Wednesday, February 07, 2007

6 weird things about you

6 Weird things about ME



1. Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you".

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

__________________________________


#1 I can't stand to have the back of my neck touched. it tickles terribly (so of course my husband does it all the time. lol)

#2 I hate the smell of eggs frying. It turns my stomach every single time.

#3 I wear sunglasses a lot. my eyes are sensitive to light sometimes and so I wear sunglasses nearly everytime I drive.

#4 Some women love purses, I love jackets. I have a jacket fetish. LOL. My favorite is my leather jacket with the fur inside.

#5 I'm forever cutting myself when I do dishes, I tend to get clumsy and the knife slips in the soapy water. My husband just got a new butcher knife. I've been ordered to steer clear of that baby.


#6 I can't stand to have anything on my arms or legs when I sleep. It bugs me.

I tag...Seely DeBorn Jenster Kelley Vitollo


I'm only tagging three people. Sorry. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:52 PM

    I'm tagged! I know what I'm posting on Monday!

    BTW, I love the new format! Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete