Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hump Day Hunks!

Good Morning'ish! I'm a bit late posting the hunks. Hopefully these cuties will make up for it, though! :)

Quick note before the drooling begins. Today I'll be chatting at the Samhain Cafe from 2pm - 4pm est. Authors Karen Erickson and S. L. Carpenter will be joining me. Hunks, prizes, and hot excerpts...what more could a reader want, right? *grin*

Samhain Cafe:


Wednesday's Hunk Quote:
I give you Leo, from my current Samhain release, A Little Bit Naughty:


Her head fell to one side and she let out a breathless moan. When Leo touched the pulse beating wildly in her throat it seemed to quicken right under his fingertip. He leaned in closer, as close as the table would allow, then inhaled her feminine fragrance. "You always smell like cinnamon rolls." He inhaled again, then adjusted his assessment. "No, that’s not it. It’s the icing on the cinnamon rolls. Tasty. Makes me want to lick you from head to toe."

No comments:

Post a Comment