So, for today's Thursday Thirteen I've decided to tell you all 13 things about ME. Hope it's not too boring, lol.
1. I have naturally dark hair, but when I was younger I went all blonde. My family was shocked. And out came the dumb blonde jokes. lol
2. I always remove at least half the meat when I get a deli sandwhich, otherwise it's just gross.
3. For some reason I tend to leave at least one bite of food on my plate. Not sure why, but there it is.
4. My husband tells me that I always have to be right in an argument. I disagree, clearly. lol
5. I always have to try and guess who the killer is when I watch a suspense movie, drives my daughters crazy.
6. I can't start a manuscript until I have a title. Title first!
7. Most days I eat my breakfast/lunch at around 8am. I'm a morning eater.
8. I hate movies with bad endings. It's annoying!
9. I need background noise when I write. The T.V. usually.
10. I once worked at a hotel. I was the person who stocked all the little refrigerators in the hotel rooms.
11. When I write I tend to be a plotter and a pantser both.
12. I write poetry and I've also done some sketching, nature scenes mostly.
13. My biggest pet peeve is people who are two-faced. It gets under my skin!
A Little Bit Naughty--out now!