Monday, September 12, 2011

So Sensitive gets 4 1/2 lips!


Don't you love getting a good review? It just makes me feel as if maybe, just maybe, I'm on the right track with my stories. Like maybe there are a few people out there who enjoy what I write. That's the best feeling of all for a writer. It's not about the money, it's about reaching the reader's heart. Making them feel for the characters. Such an awesome way to start off the week, ya know?

Anyway, here's a snippet from a review I just got from TwoLips Reviews on So Sensitive:
"If you are a fan of erotic suspense, you need to read Anne Rainey’s So Sensitive. Ms. Rainey has a true gift in blending the erotic within a believable suspense-filled story." --Victoria, TwoLips Reviews

Read an Excerpt
Buy From: Barnes & Noble | Amazon | Borders | BAM | Kensington | Indiebound | Amazon Kindle | Nook

I couldn't help but share such a beautifully written review! I hope everyone is having a good Monday so far!

Happy reading,
A Little Bit Naughty--out now!
http://annerainey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment