Monday, December 21, 2015

New Pages and a Snip from Teasing Rachael



Hi Readers,


A quick note to let you all know that I've added a few new pages to my website. To make it easier to find, I've added a page for just stand-alone titles (books NOT part of a series). Also, I've added an anthologies page.

In addition, very soon I'll be adding chapter one of Teasing Rachael, to my website. This is book 2 in my Morgan County Trilogy. The first story in the trilogy is Loving Amber (previously titled A Touch of Amber), which will release in February. Stay tuned, because soon it'll be up for pre-order.

 In the meantime, here's a small taste of Teasing Rachael. I hope you enjoy it. :)


Unedited Excerpt:
“He cheated on you and you’re the one whose car got egged?” Rachael asked. “That hardly seems fair.”

“Exactly,” the barista grumbled. “guys suck.”

Rachael nodded. “At the moment, I’m in total agreement.” The softer, more romantic side of her added, “But surely there are some decent guys left out there. They can’t all be taken.”

“I feel like I’m at the wrong place at the wrong time,” a deep male voice said from behind Rachael.

She turned her head and was caught by the most amazing blue eyes she’d ever seen. Like the color of the sky on a cloudless summer day. Rachael promptly swallowed her tongue. Mister Dreamy Eyes. He was at least half the reason she came to End’s Brew. Now would be a good time to say hello and introduce herself. Get the ball rolling. If only her voice hadn’t abandoned her.

“You’re the exception,” the barista spoke up from behind the counter, “but only because you’re my brother.”

Brother? Ah, so that's why the gorgeous hottie came to End’s Brew every morning. And it had nothing whatsoever to do with Rachael. Great. Her day just kept getting better.


Happy reading,
 photo vl01va8r6vysyflc61ss_zpsnmqz9gfz.png
A Touch of Amber-- February 2016!
http://annerainey.com

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today. Thanks a million for that. Foto Seksi Claudia Lagi Bugil

    ReplyDelete