Monday, January 04, 2016

New Short Story--Coming Soon!

 
Hi Readers,
 
I took a few days off to spend time with family over the holidays and I had a great time. I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday with loved ones as well. Now that all the excitement has died down it's back to the grind. You might have noticed that I haven't had an installment of Wade's Way these last two Fridays, but there WILL be an installment up this Friday so stay tuned for it. It'll be Wade and Bride's first face-to-face. You don't want to miss it!
 
Also, I wanted to share this little tidbit with you. I'll have a new short story titled Burn, Baby, Burn out in March '16. I'm offering it up as a bundle with two of my other (previously published) stories, Suni's Gift and Instructing Sarah.
 
And is that a sexy cover or what? Below is a sneak peak at Burn, Baby, Burn. I hope you enjoy it! 
 
Burn, Baby, Burn
Stark Whittaker is busy running the family lumber mill with his brother Logan, but when he misses yet another important meeting he realizes he needs an assistant. When Holly Samborne strolls into this office, Stark is instantly drawn to her spunky attitude and sharp wit. But can he keep his libido in check when he’s forced into close contact with her every day?
 
 Holly has spent most of her life taking care of her younger brother and now that he’s off to college, she’s ready to focus on her own needs for a change.  When she spots the advertisement for an assistant at the Whittaker Lumber Mill, she pounces on it. But Holly doesn’t expect the instant attraction to Stark, the owner. He’s the tall, dark and brooding type that makes her want to reach out and touch. But her life is complicated enough and getting personal with her boss isn’t at all appealing. And maybe if she keeps telling herself that she’ll eventually believe it.
***Stay tuned to my blog and website for a more solid release date! 
 
And in case you're getting confused by all the new stuff ( I did say I'm writing full time again, lol), here is a list of what I'll have published this year:
Romance Books:
Loving Amber, Morgan County Trilogy, book 1--February
Burn, Baby, Burn--March
Teasing Rachael, Morgan County Trilogy, book 2--May
Enticing Tabitha, Morgan County Trilogy, book 3--August
 
Young Adult Books (writing as T. A. Boyer):
Rebirth--June
Pinky Swear--Date TBA
Read more about my YA stories (excerpts, covers, etc.) here: http://www.taboyer.com/
 
I hope that helps! :) Happy reading,
 photo vl01va8r6vysyflc61ss_zpsnmqz9gfz.png
Loving Amber-- February 2016!
http://annerainey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment