Wednesday, June 26, 2019

New Anthology and More!


Dear Readers,
 
I'm back with a new release. It's been too long since I've been able to say those words and boy does it feel good! I took time off from my writing after my father got sick. He passed away last year and around that same time my mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. I've said it before and I'll say it again, getting old isn't for sissies! A bit of happy news, my oldest daughter found out she's pregnant with our first grandchild. A boy! I'm a very proud grandma-to-be! :)

So, yes, it's been a busy few years for me, but things are beginning to get back on track and I have a lot of fun stuff coming out very soon. First, I want to let you all know about an anthology coming out September 10th. Accidental Attractions will have stories by Desiree Holt, Nicole Morgan, Krista Ames, Erin Lee and more! It's only .99 cents!

 
My story is about sexy bad boy Mac Braden and the woman intent on taming him, Alyssa Saint. Sparks really fly with these two. I enjoyed their love story.

Mac’s Vow by Anne Rainey
 He’s watched her. Ached for her. Now he’ll have her.
 
Mac grew up on the streets and knows all about the ugly side of human nature. Sweet was never in the cards for him. Alyssa thinks he’s a hero. A good guy. And that’s exactly why Mac swears to keep his hands off. She’s his best friend’s baby sister and he doesn’t deserve to breathe the same air as her. But when their paths unexpectedly collide and Mac sees the black eye marring Alyssa’s delicate face, every protective instinct kicks in. He might not have wanted to play her hero, but shit happens. Now, she’ll belong to him and he’ll break anyone who dares touch her.
 
Alyssa has loved bad-boy Mac Braden since the ninth grade. So of course he avoids her like the freaking plague. When Alyssa’s abusive ex-boyfriend decides to use her as a punching bag Mac comes to her rescue. He’s gentle and attentive as he nurses her back to health. For the first time in years Alyssa is determined to know what it feels like to be loved by the dark and brooding loner. But will she be left in pieces once the dust settles and she no longer needs a protector?




 


Also I've dipped my toes into the paranormal romance world. Scary, right? :)  Zar is a novel length steamy paranormal and part of a 10 book series I've very carefully mapped out. Zar's book is finished and in the capable hands of my editor as I write this. I've already started working on Kade, book 2. As soon as I have a cover and release date I'll share it with you all first. In the meantime, here's a bit more about Zar and Callie's story.

Zar
The Zenarians, book 1

(novel length)

They're from different worlds. And they're about to collide...
 
Callie Wilson has exactly what she’s always wanted. A luxury apartment with a terrific view of the city. The coveted position as CEO of her father’s billion-dollar health supplement company. She’s worked hard and it should make her feel as if she’s on top of the world. It’s all finally paying off. Too bad she’s more alone and depressed than ever. When a handsome silver-haired stranger shows up at her apartment and kidnaps her to bring her before his king, Callie’s first instinct is to escape. Until she meets said king. He’s the biggest, sexiest dark-haired man she’s ever met. And he just happens to have wings. Like the big, badass kind of wings. Is he an angel? If so, she’s definitely going to hell because her thoughts are anything but pure.
 
The Zenarians arrived on Earth eleven hundred years ago when a warring race of predators invaded their home world. They’ve lived in secret ever since. As king of the Zenarians, Zar’s first priority has always been the well-being of his people. When it becomes clear that they’re in dire need of a new form of genetically modified ginseng—and the only company selling the product has just taken it off the market—Zar makes it his number one priority to rectify the situation. Zar knows that Callie is the key to achieving his goal. When he meets the blonde beauty face-to-face he’s drawn to her in a way that sends his libido into overdrive. For the first time in Zar’s life, he puts his own needs before that of his people. And he needs Callie.
The instant Callie strokes Zar’s wings a change comes over the silver-eyed king. Now he’s talking about soulmates and claiming she belongs to him. Her brain is telling her to run, but her body isn’t in a listening mood. And it isn't long before Callie surrenders, body and soul.  
 

Happy Reading,

Anne Rainey
http://annerainey.com/
 For all my current and upcoming releases check out my website!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment