The things I love most about fall.
1. Bonfires. We always end up having at least one bonfire this time of year.
2. Who doesn't love th changing colors? The trees are so gorgeous this time of year!
3. College football! I LOVE college football. Of course, I wasn't so happy this past Saturday when the Bucks got their butts beat. Come on, guys, step it up!
4. My husband's gumbo. Yum! I love when he gets out the big pot. Just the smell of it cooking can have my stomach rumbling.
5. Halloween, of course. Candy, costumes, and scary movies!
6. Warm cider. Is there really a person alive who doesn't just love this stuff?
7. Slipper socks. Okay, I confess, my youngest daughter and I have a thing about slipper socks. We don't just wear them in the fall either. And no, those aren't our feet. LOL
8. Thanksgiving dinner. Family, good home cooked food, and lots of laughter. Last year was the best Thanksgiving we've had in years. Hoping this year will be just as wonderful.
9. Cozy Pjs. I love my Pjs. That's actually my old desk, but M & Ms are pretty much a regular part of my diet. lol
11. What would this time of year be without the Charlie Brown classic? It's always been a favorite of mine.
What do you love about fall? Any particular thing you look forward to this time of year?