Friday, July 08, 2011

Dominate Me by Jambrea Jo Jones

My friend and fellow International Heat author has a new release. To be honest, the title did it for me. Dominate Me. Yum!

Check it out. :)


Book one in the Dark Encounters Series

Be brave, you might just get what you crave…

Elizabeth Conner has secretly wanted the firm hand of a dominant man. A flyer and a friend make her step out of her comfort zone for the encounter of a life time. Is she up to exploring her wild side?

Reader Advisory: This book contains scenes of m/m intimacy and voyeurism.

EXCERPT:

By reading any further, you are stating that you are 18 years of age, or over. If you are under the age of 18, it is necessary to exit this site.

Copyright © Jambrea Jo Jones, 2011
All Rights Reserved, Total-E-Ntwined Limited, T/A Total-E-Bound.


Excerpt From: Dominate Me

 I shouldn’t be here. I looked around the room and my stomach fluttered with nervousness. I bit my lip and turned to walk out. No matter what my body thought it wanted, my head was pushing me to leave the club. I almost made it to the door when my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Elli, don’t you dare leave.”

“Monty? Are you here?” I couldn’t see her, but the club was crowded. How did she know I was going to leave?

“No. But I’m well versed in the ways of Elli. Give it a chance. You’ll never learn if you want this if you don’t try.”

“I should’ve never told you about my fantasy.”

“Yes, you should have. That’s what friends are for. Now go find a table and sit down. Tell me all about it tomorrow.”

“Okay.” I resigned myself to sitting in a corner for a few hours and going home. I hated social situations and the only reason I was here was because of some stupid flyer and talking to Monty about what I’d thought I wanted.

I hung up the phone and waded through to a dark corner.

The ad said Dark Encounters was the place to be if you were into BDSM. Tonight was some kind of mixer to attract new members. Once I’d seen the flyer my body had gone on alert. Then I had to go and tell Monty how the idea had intrigued me. She’d talked me into this hair-brained scheme, and she hadn’t even had the decency to come with me. No, she’d made up some lame excuse about her boyfriend needing her for something.

I was lost in thought when he showed up. He wasn’t the most attractive man I’d ever seen, but he exuded power and strength with his every movement, he owned the room. His hair was short and black with a little silver weaved through it. He must have been close to forty. That wasn’t too bad against my thirty-five. I couldn’t really tell what colour his eyes were. They were hidden in the shadow. The man was tall and stocky with a square jaw and high cheekbones, rugged in appearance as if he’d forgotten to shave. The shadow of a beard fit his over all look.

“Is this seat taken?”

BUY LINK


A Little Bit Naughty--out now!
http://annerainey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment