Saturday, October 01, 2011

Saturday Snippet & WINNERS!

Before we get to the snippet I have contest winners to announce. Okay, remember the contest I was running that stated you had to follow my blog in order to be entered? Well, I said I'd pick three winners. I lied. I've decied to pick three winners, plus a bonus winner. Why? Because you're all so wonderful! I went from 89 follows to 121. That's 32 new followers! Woot!

So without further ado...my winners are:

Jennifer LaBelle
Desitheblonde
Susan Leech

The fourth winner will get So Sensitive, Some Like it Rough and Tahoe Nights!
and #4 is:
Tina
Winners: PLEASE email me your mailing address so I can get the books out to you ASAP! As a reminder, each of the top three winners will get: Body Rush, So Sensitive, and Some Like it Rough.
My email address: annerainey11 at gmail dot com

Thanks to all of you for entering. You're awesome! :-)

Now, if you didn't win, no worries! I'm also holding a Twitter contest! I'm giving away a $25 GC to Amazon. All you have to do is follow me on Twitter. Once I reach 1,000 Twitter followers I'll pick one winner among them! Easy as pie, just my kind of contest. hehe!

***

Bcause this week's theme is author's choice, I decided to pick something super hot. And I couldn't think of any hotter scene than the one in Body Rush between Lydia and her three doms. I hope you have something cold to drink because you're going to need it, lol.


Lydia glanced up. Witnessing the dark arousal on Zeus and Apollo‘s faces had her own body coiled as tight as a spring. "You need to come again, don‘t you?" Apollo asked, as he stroked her lower lip with his thumb. "This time we‘ll be buried inside of you when you do."

"Come here, sweet girl," Poseidon growled from his position behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see him lying on his back on the bed, his legs spread. His cock jutted away from his body, the veins pulsing with vitality. Lydia turned around and before she could lose her nerve, straddled his thighs. Within seconds he had her spread out on top of him, his mouth covering hers. She couldn‘t think, couldn‘t move. Poseidon‘s lips were different from Apollo‘s, softer, fuller. They were pressed to hers, his tongue in her mouth, playing and teasing with the flesh of her bottom lip. She melted against his hard strength. As his powerful arms came around her shoulders, holding her tight, Lydia sighed and surrendered to him. His tongue scoured her mouth, taking immediate possession of her, sucking at her tongue.

Another pair of large, masculine hands moved down her back to cup her ass. A sharp swat had her yelping and scrambling to get away. Poseidon held her still, his voice soft and soothing against her ear. "Shh, it‘s okay."

She frowned down at him. "Someone just hit me, it‘s definitely not okay!" She heard a chuckle and whipped around. "It‘s not funny," she ground out between clenched teeth as she glared at Apollo.

"Don‘t be so skittish, baby. A spanking can be damned pleasurable."




Apollo‘s gravelly voice shouldn‘t have been so damn sexy, but as she lay there trapped in Poseidon‘s arms and surrounded by three muscular male bodies, she couldn‘t quite bring herself to stay angry with him. "Then let me swat your ass," she muttered, hoping to sound indignant. Judging by the twin grins on Apollo and Zeus‘ faces she‘d failed miserably.

"Spank a Dom?" Apollo asked, his voice teasing. "I don‘t think so, little Lydia. You‘re the sub, remember?"

Poseidon reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, forcing her to look at him. His tender gaze relaxed her a measure. "I think you need to let us please you, sweet girl." This time when his lips covered hers, they weren‘t gentle. In fact, he all but demanded entrance. Lydia obeyed. In her soul she knew she‘d do nearly anything for these three men, the notion sent a bolt of fear licking through her. No one should wield that much power.

And now check out these other authors' blogs to see what they have in store for ya!

A Little Bit Naughty--out now!
http://annerainey.com

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as one of the winners. This is so exciting :) I sent you an email. I can't wait to read these.

    ReplyDelete