Friday, September 30, 2011

Sam's Promise--Cover Unveiling!

If you're on my Facebook Fan Page then you saw this already. But I wanted to share it here too. I love it too much not to show it to everyone!

This is the gorgeous cover for my December 13th Samhain Publishing release, Sam's Promise, which is the first story in my Blackwater series. Yummy, huh?
And a quote from the hero of the story, Sam Jennings:

He shoved his hands in the front pockets of his pants to keep himself from reaching out and tugging her into his arms. “Just know that I like you in the waitress getup. I like you in the sexy-ass dress and heels too. And I really like you in the oversized sweats. The fact is, I just like you.”


Go HERE to read an excerpt!

And be sure to stop by here tomorrow for my Saturday Snippet. This time the theme is 'author's choice'. And trust me, my choice is going to be EXTRA HOT!!


A Little Bit Naughty--out now!
http://annerainey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment